Saturday, July 27, 2013

Singing in the car

When I sing Just Give Me a Reason I sound so good. SOOOOO GOOOOD. I mean, Pink and the guy from Fun(.) are amazing at it, but I feel like if they were to hear me sing it their hearts would sink because they would realize they will never be able to sing with all the depth I do. I sing the song with hurting passion. With the last drop of my hope. With a bent soul. With 90 percent of the notes in the right key. All while driving my 2001 Honda Accord. 

I know this is hard to believe--I can hardly believe it myself--but not one single person who rides in my car has ever commented on how well I sing that song. 






2 comments:

  1. You're probably just not interpreting the comments from Andy and Jonah. I'm guessing they are cooing their loving belief in your exceptional singing of this and many other songs.

    Coo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take me for a drive I'll comment!!

    ReplyDelete