Sunday, June 2, 2013

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS BOOK I READ!

The guy loved the girl and the girl loved the guy. But the thing is, THEY DIDN'T KNOW THEY LOVED EACH OTHER! The girl thought her sister was in love with the guy! So out of loyalty she told him she only cared for him as a friend! And then he thought she didn't love him! And then she thought he was just a flirt! Because a jealous girl told her so! But they were really in love THE WHOLE TIME! And then she got kidnapped! And then! There was a duel! But then... they confessed their love. And it was so romantic. And the sister was okay with it. And they both turned out to be secretly rich.


But seriously. I loved the book. Is that okay? Sorry I just ruined the plot. But at least you don't know what book it was.

2 comments:

  1. They always turn out to be secretly rich -_-
    But I actually think I may have read this same book, and I loved it too. Way to go us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What book was that!? It sounds familiar and the picture looks really familiar too. Is that picture from the book or a random one?

    ReplyDelete